Preparing for an Advising Appointment
- Understand degree requirements of your college and major.
- Review the curriculum before your appointment.
- Explore University resources.
- Be aware of drop/add deadlines and additional University requirements.
- Read course descriptions to be aware of any prerequisites and corequisites.
- Prepare a list of questions for you and your departmental advisor* to discuss.
- Know what courses are being offered by reviewing the timetable on Circle Park Online.
- Review your DARS report.
- Be prompt for your appointment.
*If you have not been assigned a departmental advisor, or wish to change your advisor, please contact James Caponetti (410 Hesler Biology Building, 865-974-0365, email@example.com).
Arts & Sciences Advising Services
Great site for addressing any questions you may have about curriculum, careers, procedures, etc.
Information about specific courses including a brief description, credit hours, as well as any prerequisites and/or corequisites.
Inside the guide you will find the curriculum requirements necessary to fulfill your arts and sciences degree and course listings.
A comprehensive guide to the quality of course offerings at The University of Tennessee.
Schedule of classes
Transfer Equivalency Tables
The official source of the university’s undergraduate academic programs, courses, policies, and procedures.