We had an unprecedented number of students defend their doctorate research so far this year. Congratulations to: Yufei Yue (Guo Lab), Sudershana Nair (Park Lab), Randy Lacey (Binder Lab), Kristen Holbrook, Meng Li, and Khoa Nguyen (Bruce Lab), Letitia Puster and Joel Bucci (Peterson Lab).
Some post-graduation plans include:
- Kristen – postdoctorate researcher with Sabeeha Merchant at UCLA;
- Randy – received a fellowship to work as postdoctorate researcher with Ann Ruffing at Sandia National Labs in New Mexico;
- Meng – postdoctorate researcher with Helmut Kirchhoff at Washington State University;
- Sudershana – postdoctorate research fellow with Nicholas Baker at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City;
- Letitia – teaching at Maryville College for the upcoming year
- Khoa – postdoctorate fellowship with the EPA working on biofuels in Washington, DC.